CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 10, 2008

No body can be like me

Nobody can be like me
problems come, problems go
I take them as they come
For no one is free from them

Others take them seriously
Spending sleepless night
Thinking about their solutions
While I just take them lightly

To them problems stink
While I welcome them
they make me a better person
stronger than I used to be

Like a bamboo that sways with strong winds
I too sways when solutions are not in sight
Thinking about other options to take
For there are no problems without solutions

Nobody can be like me
cool and calm when problems come
Enjoying life' every moment
Even in the face of harsh trials.

7 comments:

jean.ebias said...

xre. okay! nyc!
kepp up the good work!!

A. Marie said...

... wew. very good. deep ang englishing mo. ...

... i see ur future .. hehe =D ...

[bee] [ayy] [etch] said...

woaü

hahaaha. problem man gad el "TOPIC" qui. haah

nanananan.
talib. ehe.
love.,
TALIB.ü

♥♥ KAWAII ♥♥ said...

nah.
problemado!
hahaha.
emote c tel. uyyy!
heheeh

cristinne said...

Hehe..
Cute ung poem mo...
Nice one..
he he..
bleh..
tca

MiSh said...

nah..panchito!!

bat kasali pa ang bamboo?!..

oo na maganda na kahit di ko binasa basta lang may comment..jowk..haha

okena panchito!..
maganda na..yes ya lang..jowk!

madrama ka man..chars!^^

Koreanaako said...

wew..ganda ng poem...
gud job.